Join us for the Hope Returns Online Auction!
Your support will help us provide world-class care, close to home at Queensway Carleton Hospital.
- Bidding opens: October 12, 2022 @ 10:00am EST
- Bidding closes: October 26, 2022 @ 9:00pm EST
- Visit the auction website: qchfoundation.ca/hope
With amazing trips, sports packages, custom furniture, unique experiences and more – the Hope Returns Online Auction has something for everyone! Be sure to check back often as new items will be added throughout the campaign.
A huge thank you to our incredible sponsors: Accora Village, Brazeau Seller Law and Calian for their generous support of the auction. All funds raised through this campaign will be directed towards the purchase of life-saving medical devices, putting the latest equipment and technology into the hands of the expert medical team at QCH.
The Hope Returns Online Auction is part of our QCH Foundation HOPE-inspired signature event series. Together, with support from the community these fundraising events have raised more than $1.2 million for the expansion of services at QCH.
With your support of the Hope Returns Online Auction, YOU are helping to ensure our families and friends have access to world-class care, close to home.
Please join us by bidding on an auction item – or by making a donation to the campaign. Funds raised will be matched up to $10,000 thanks to our Philanthropic Match Sponsor – Emond Harnden LLP.
Yes, I would like to make a bid or donation! Amazing – thank you for your support of QCH Foundation.
To bid on an auction item or make a donation:
- Step 1: Please use the menu to select the ‘register’ button. Once registered, you will receive notifications (your preference of email or text) confirming your bids and alerting you when you have been outbid on an item.
- Step 2: Browse the items up for auction. You can preview all of the items or toggle through different categories. Be sure to check back often as new items will be added throughout the campaign.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the item of your choice, enter your bid amount and click on the ‘Bid’ button. If you select the ‘Max Bid’ option, the system will automatically populate the bid amount for you. All bids MUST be placed BEFORE the auction closes on October 26, 2022 at 9:00pm EST.
If you would like to make a donation to help support the amazing work being done at QCH, please select the ‘Fund-A-Need’ link in the menu. Please select the donation amount that best suits your philanthropic goals. If an option is not listed, please contact the Foundation office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful bidders will be notified by the QCH Foundation of pick-up dates and times. Auction items will be claimed between November 1 to 4, 2022. Please note: shipping is not included in the price of the auction items. It is the sole responsibility of the successful bidder to arrange for the pick-up and delivery of auction items from the QCH Foundation.
Thank you again for your incredible support of QCH Foundation. We are truly grateful to our wonderful sponsors for their generosity. If you have any questions about the Hope Returns Online Auction, please check out the FAQs section or contact QCH Foundation at email@example.com.
Click here to listen to the Hope Returns Online Auction radio promo.
Click here to read the Hope Returns Online Auction story by Caroline Philips, Ottawa Business Journal.