Our mission is to inspire action from our communities to invest in the Queensway Carleton Hospital.
Exceptional Care from Exceptional Philanthropy.
Our community has rallied to support the Queensway Carleton Hospital since before it was opened in 1976. The hospital has continued to benefit from an outpouring of support and the generosity of local residents through volunteered time, donated funds, and both community and corporate partnerships.
Our Donor Promise
Our donors are incredibly important to us, and we work hard to build and maintain your trust through transparency, financial accountability and open and honest communications. We provide exemplary governance to our stakeholders and are accredited by Imagine Canada.
To ensure the Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation respects the right to privacy of all its stakeholders including Board Directors, staff, volunteers, donors and all other interested parties.
Our QCH Foundation team is a group of compassionate and caring individuals who are working to support the incredible work being done by the team at Queensway Carleton Hospital (QCH). Together, with the incredible support from our community, we are enabling excellence in patient care and innovation in healthcare at QCH.
Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation is committed to providing a healthy, safe, and inclusive work environment for everyone.
Our Corporate Partners
Together, we are saving more lives and enabling world-class care, right here at home thanks to the tremendous support from our community.
We are incredibly grateful to our community and corporate partners for selecting the QCH Foundation as their charity of choice.
Our Donor Promise
Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation is a registered charitable organization that abides by Imagine Canada‘s Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code. We adhere to the standards of practice of Canada Revenue Agency, the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Code of Ethics, and the Association of Healthcare Philanthropy standards.
In order to merit the trust and confidence of our donors, we pledge to adhere to the rigorous standards of gift stewardship including the Donor Bill of Rights developed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals: Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the non-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us:
Mail or In Person:
Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation
3045 Baseline Rd.
Ottawa, ON – K2H 8P4