Advancing Care for All Ages
Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation (QCHF) has launched a new comprehensive philanthropic campaign – Advancing Care For All Ages.
With our construction projects nearing completion, we are now focusing our funding efforts on the important work that goes on inside our buildings. This includes
- An Acute Care of the Elderly (ACE) Unit, the first of its kind in our region and the second in Ontario specializing in holistic geriatric care of our most fragile population. ACE-Information Brochure (PDF).
- Improving inpatient and emergency care for people who are living with mental illness. HOPES RISING a Campaign for Mental Health
- New and replacement state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and treat patients in our cornerstone programs, lowering wait times and improving patient experience and outcomes.Diagnostic Imaging
- Hospital-wide education and training that fosters best practices in patient- and family-centered care.
- Efficiencies and improved outcomes through investment in technology and modernization.
Learn more about Advancing Care for all Ages – Web(PDF)
Community investment is an essential part of sustaining and enhancing exemplary care and programs at Queensway Carleton Hospital. It will help us meet the growing healthcare needs of our community of 400,000 residents. Over the next 7 years the foundation will be partnering with our donor community to raise $30 million.
This vision will be achieved by building on our core value of patient- and family-centered care. It will be realized through staff, volunteers, patients and family members working as partners to provide the best possible care.
We invite you to join our efforts as we continue to provide Ottawa and region with the best healthcare available, now and for generations to come.
Subscribe for updates:
Please leave this field empty
Queensway Carleton Hospital has fundraised $35 Million from the last Care Grows West Campaign. Please watch this video of our appreciation to our community.